The 20th ECA General Assembly will take place on 26th & 27th March 2018 at the Rome Cavalieri in Rome, Italy.
This landmark General Assembly will provide the perfect setting to celebrate ten years of our association’s existence. Appropriately held in the historic city of Rome, the 20th ECA General Assembly will be an occasion to look back at the successful journey to date, as well as outline the key challenges that lie ahead.
On Monday 26th March, Working Group and Subdivision Meetings will take place. Following reforms to the ECA Statutes voted upon in September 2017, for the first time, elections for the Subdivision Representatives to sit as observers to the ECA Executive Board will be held. There will also be the election of a new Board Member following the recent vacation of Anders Hørsholt’s seat.
On Tuesday 27th March, ECA Member Clubs will gather for the Plenary Session, where they will be fully updated on the latest discussions at FIFA, UEFA, and EU level.
The agenda for the Plenary Session is as follows:
Plenary Session Part 1:
- Address by the FIFA President, Gianni Infantino
- Address by the UEFA President, Aleksander Čeferin
- Address by the ECA Chairman, Andrea Agnelli
- Roll call
- Minutes General Assembly Meeting September 2017
- Presentation of new Board Member and Subdivision Representatives
- ECA Administration Report
- ECA Working Groups Report
- Keynote Speech: Bobby Kotick, CEO of Activision/Blizzard
Plenary Session Part 2:
- UEFA Matters
- 2018-21 UEFA Champions League/UEFA Europa League Distribution
- 2018-21 UEFA Champions League/UEFA Europa League Competition Regulations
- Financial Fair Play
- FIFA Matters
- Transfer Matters / FIFA Task Force
- EU Matters
- Outlook 2018
- Next General Assembly
- Any Other Business
- Conclusion by the ECA Chairman, Andrea Agnelli
The General Assembly will be followed by a media conference at approx. 13h00 on Tuesday, 27th March. Media representatives wishing to attend are kindly requested to contact email@example.com.
General Assembly Galleries
ECA Youth Academy Study available to download
ECA is pleased to announce that a version of the ECA Youth Academy Study is now available to download....
Club executives from across Europe meet to discuss the future of club football
Representatives from ECA Member Clubs from across the continent have met for a second round of PEC (Platform f......