To submit your query, please click here. A member of ECA’s Legal team will get in touch with you shortly after submission.
The offered legal services include:
- Drafting or reviewing of employment contracts and transfer agreements with an international dimension.
- Drafting or reviewing of agency agreements.
- Drafting or reviewing of correspondence exchanged within the context of pre or non-contentious issues.
- Drafting or reviewing of ECA Members’ internal disciplinary regulations in order to ensure that they comply with FIFA’s standards (right to be heard, due process, etc.)
- Assessment of the costs derived from the transfer of a player related to training compensation and solidarity contribution.
- Preparation of legal opinions as regards a specific topic.
- General advice as regards the application of the FIFA and UEFA Regulations (employment related issues of an international dimension, release of players to national teams, transfer of minor players, third-party influence, third-party ownership, financial fair play, etc.).
- General advice relating to intellectual property matters, including trademarks, licensing, enforcement, online brand protection, anti-piracy, on-site anti-counterfeiting, etc.
Additionally, ECA’s Legal team is happy to assist on the following contentious issues that ECA Members may have with third parties:
- Review of submissions in disputes before FIFA’s and UEFA’s judicial bodies and the CAS.
- Advice as regards any procedural steps before FIFA, UEFA and the CAS (appointment of arbitrators, evidentiary requests, etc.)
Finally, ECA offers mediation services to ECA Members to amicably settle any dispute with other ECA Members.