The ECA Administration is responsible for administering the running of the organisation. Under the direction of ECA General Secretary Michele Centenaro, the ECA Administration currently counts eleven full-time employees of nine different nationalities. The ECA General Secretary is responsible for the organisation, management and direction of the administration, and is appointed by the ECA Executive Board at the beginning of each ECA Membership Cycle. The ECA Headquarters are located in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Michele Centenaro, General Secretary
- Nathalie Durgnat, Personal Assistant to GS & Office Assistant
- Diederik Dewaele, Head of Administration
- Marc Schmidgall, Head of Communications & Marketing
- David Frommer, Senior Strategic Advisor (based in Brussels)
- Olivier Jarosz, Senior Manager & CMP Project Director
- Daan de Jong, Legal Counsel
- Siri Wallenius, Project Officer
- Amandine Sauty, Events Coordinator
- Alun Vaughan, Communications Coordinator
- Ida Dahl, Project Assistant
- Raquel Madruga, CMP Assistant
European Club Association
Route de St-Cergue 9
If you are interested in working with ECA please take a look at our jobs section
ECA Youth Academy Study available to download
ECA is pleased to announce that a version of the ECA Youth Academy Study is now available to download....
Club executives from across Europe meet to discuss the future of club football
Representatives from ECA Member Clubs from across the continent have met for a second round of PEC (Platform f......