The ECA Administration is responsible for administering the running of the organisation. Under the direction of ECA General Secretary Michele Centenaro, the ECA Administration currently counts eleven full-time employees of nine different nationalities. The ECA General Secretary is responsible for the organisation, management and direction of the administration, and is appointed by the ECA Executive Board at the beginning of each ECA Membership Cycle. The ECA Headquarters are located in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Michele Centenaro, General Secretary
- Nathalie Durgnat, Personal Assistant to GS & Office Assistant
- Diederik Dewaele, Head of Administration
- Marc Schmidgall, Head of Communications & Marketing
- David Frommer, Senior Strategic Advisor (based in Brussels)
- Olivier Jarosz, Senior Manager & CMP Project Director
- Daan de Jong, Legal Counsel
- Siri Wallenius, Project Officer
- Amandine Sauty, Events Coordinator
- Alun Vaughan, Communications Coordinator
- Ida Dahl, Project Assistant
- Raquel Madruga, CMP Assistant
European Club Association
Route de St-Cergue 9
If you are interested in working with ECA please take a look at our jobs section
Relive the 20th ECA General Assembly
The 20th ECA General Assembly, which took place on 26th & 27th March 2018 in Rome, was a landmark event in the......
Clubs discuss the benefits and challenges of the ‘socio’ membership structure
ECA, in partnership with its member club HNK Hajduk, successfully held a conference on member-owned football c......