The ECA Administration is responsible for administering the running of the organisation. The ECA General Secretary is responsible for the organisation, management and direction of the administration, and is appointed by the ECA Executive Board at the beginning of each ECA Membership Cycle. The ECA Headquarters are located in Nyon, Switzerland.
- Michele Centenaro, General Secretary
- Nathalie Durgnat, Personal Assistant to GS & Office Assistant
- Mike-David Burkhard, Executive Office Manager
- Diederik Dewaele, Director Sports & Operations
- David Frommer, Director Communications & Public Affairs
- Jose Luis Andrade, General Counsel
- Olivier Jarosz, Head of Club Affairs & CMP Director
- Daan de Jong, Head of Sports Legal
- Siri Wallenius, Project Officer
- Amandine Sauty, Events Coordinator
- Alun Vaughan, Communications Coordinator
- Ida Dahl, Project Assistant
European Club Association
Route de St-Cergue 9
If you are interested in working with ECA, please take a look at our jobs section
ECA Chairman Andrea Agnelli calls for review of the International Match Calendar at World Football Summit
On 24 September, ECA Chairman Andrea Agnelli addressed executives from across the football industry on the fut......
ECA supports the European Week of Sport
ECA is proud to once again be an official partner of the European Week of Sport for the fourth year running. T......