Personal Assistant to General Secretary and Managing Director
- The successful candidate will play a key role in the next phase of the ECA’s professional and organisational evolution.
- The Personal Assistant to General Secretary and Managing Director is a new position and is a central role which will support both senior executives in planning and delivering their respective agendas in a structured and consistent way.
- As part of this, the position will develop new tools and implement best practices that will make the professional and personal life of the GS and MD simpler and more efficient.
- Reporting into both the General Secretary and the Managing Director and working in collaboration with the rest of the ECA Team, the Personal Assistant will be responsible for:
- Managing diaries and advising on best and most time efficient solutions in relation to complex travel schedules
- Booking and arranging travel, transport and accommodation
- Coordinating and arranging ad-hoc meetings / workshops with Club Members and main external stakeholders
- Coordinating match tickets requests
- Collating and filing expense reports
- Implementing and maintaining procedures and tools that will increase the level of work efficiency
- Updating contacts and database
- Supporting ad-hoc requests from other senior members of the team, under the guidance and supervision of the MD
- Collaborating with the Event Team in coordinating major events such as the bi-annual General Assembly
- Structuring and managing the Reception Desk, and in particular:
- Acting as a first point of contact for external visitors and suppliers, dealing with correspondence and phone calls
- Welcoming guests and visitors
- Dispatching daily mail in- and out-bond
View the full job description here.
Deadline for application: 31 May 2019.
If you would like to apply for this role, please send us your CV and covering letter to email@example.com