ECA General Assembly in Geneva
Thursday, 30 08 2012
The European Club Association (ECA) will hold its next General Assembly on the 10th and 11th of September 2012 at the Hotel Président Wilson in Geneva, Switzerland.
The main points on the agenda are an update on the MoU implementation (presentation of key facts/figures EURO benefits distribution + insurance), Financial Fair Play (Update on the implementation phase) and the presentation of the ECA Report on Youth Academies in Europe.
The General Assembly will be followed by a press conference at approx. 13h30 on Tuesday, 11th of September. Interested media are kindly invited to register via firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Welcome by the Chairman
2. Roll call
3. Minutes General Assembly Meeting February 2012
4. Administration report
5. ECA Accounts and Auditors Appointment
6. Financial Fair Play - An update on the implementation phase
Speaker: Mr Jean-Luc Dehaene, Chief Investigator and Chairman of the Investigatory Chamber within the Club Financial Control Body
7. UEFA Euro 2012 benefit distribution
8. Club competition distribution - 2012/2015 cycle
9. Insurance of player's salaries
10. Focus on Youth
a. ECA Report on Youth Academies in Europe
b. Youth Club Competition
11. Outlook on the next season
12. Next ECA General Assembly
13. Any other business
14. Conclusion and closure by the Chairman