We are looking for an enthusiastic Communications Coordinator to support our external and internal communications.
The role is based in Nyon, Switzerland.
Starting date: as soon as possible.
To support the Head of Communications with all projects related to communications and media services with a strong focus on copywriting and editing for ECA communication channels and publications.
- To draft internal (e.g. memos, members newsletter) and external (e.g. website, social media, publications) communications material
- To be responsible for ECA Website content creation
- To offer support for media and handle requests for interviews, statements etc.
- To collaborate with graphic design agencies and printing companies to produce studies and publications
- To update, maintain and help developing the ECA Website (public and members-only part) as well as ECA's social media channels
- To support the organisation of events (e.g. General Assembly, Working Groups) or media conferences
- To gather information and to do research on topics related to European club football and ECA
- To prepare presentations and edit content for ECA meetings and events
- To maintain and update the ECA database in cooperation with other ECA staff members
- To lead dedicated projects or sub-projects as defined by the General Secretary and the Heads of Unit
- Mother tongue English, additional languages are a plus
- Strong copywriting and editing skills
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and presentation skills
- Proven experience in a similar communications role or as a journalist
- Degree in sports management, communications or journalism
- Football knowledge (deep understanding of the European club football industry and the international football governance system)
- Good understanding of the international football/sports media landscape
- Experience in social media, web design and content production
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office; photo and video-editing software is an asset
If you are interested in this position, please send your application to email@example.com.
Application deadline is Monday, 27th of February 2017.