In order to allow ECA Member Clubs to exchange views and ideas on specific topics of interest, ECA regularly organises Workshops with the participation of club experts and external specialists. These Workshops are organised exclusively for ECA Member Clubs.
The aim of these Workshops goes beyond exchanging thoughts and know-how, to gather opinions and information on common interests, formulate common goals and try to anticipate future trends and developments.
So far, ECA has organised the following workshops:
- 2019: HR & Organisational Development (Milan)
- 2018: 'Socio' Membership Structure (Split)
- 2017: Club History & Museums (Manchester), Legal (Marseille), Youth (Munich), Women's Club Football (Florence)
- 2016: Women's Football (Barcelona), CSR & Sustainability (Turin)
- 2015: Governance (Warsaw), Youth Football (Manchester)
- 2014: Club Structure & Organisation (Frankfurt)
- 2013: Sponsorship & Brand Building (Barcelona)
- 2012: Legal Affairs (Munich), Youth Academies (London)
- 2011: New Media (Munich), Fan Relations (Barcelona)
Edwin van der Sar on Ajax's model for success
An interview with Edwin van der Sar on AFC Ajax and youth development...
ECA presents study on the development of women’s club football
ECA is pleased to present the ECA Women’s Club Football Analysis, a study which benchmarks the current landsca......