In order to allow ECA Member Clubs to exchange views and ideas on specific topics of interest, ECA regularly organises Workshops with the participation of club experts and external specialists. These Workshops are organised exclusively for ECA Member Clubs and take place at least once per season.
The aim of these Workshops is not limited to exchanging thoughts and know-how, but also to gather opinions and information on common interests, formulate common goals and try to anticipate future developments. All participants are always invited to share their experiences and ideas relating to the relevant topic in an extensive Q&A Session following the expert presentations. All Workshops held so far have proven to be great successes, underlining the need for club representatives to share thoughts, ideas and best practice with their fellow member clubs and experts from the industry.
So far, ECA has organised the following workshops:
- 2018: 'Socio' Membership Structure (Split)
- 2017: Club History & Museums (Manchester), Legal (Marseille), Youth (Munich), Women's Club Football (Florence)
- 2016: Women's Football (Barcelona), CSR & Sustainability (Turin)
- 2015: Governance (Warsaw), Youth Football (Manchester)
- 2014: Club Structure & Organisation (Frankfurt)
- 2013: Sponsorship & Brand Building (Barcelona)
- 2012: Legal Affairs (Munich), Youth Academies (London)
- 2011: New Media (Munich), Fan Relations (Barcelona)
ECA Member Clubs discuss future of European club football
Representatives from 163 member clubs attended the European Club Association’s (ECA) 20th General Assembly, th......
Categories:ECA Media Release
Clubs discuss the benefits and challenges of the ‘socio’ membership structure
ECA, in partnership with its member club HNK Hajduk, successfully held a conference on member-owned football c......