In order to allow ECA Member Clubs to exchange views and ideas on specific topics of interest, ECA regularly organises Workshops with the participation of club experts and external specialists. These Workshops are organised exclusively for ECA Member Clubs and take place at least once per season.
The aim of these Workshops is not limited to exchanging thoughts and know-how, but also to gather opinions and information on common interests, formulate common goals and try to anticipate future developments. All participants are always invited to share their experiences and ideas relating to the relevant topic in an extensive Q&A Session following the expert presentations. All Workshops held so far have proven to be great successes, underlining the need for club representatives to share thoughts, ideas and best practice with their fellow member clubs and experts from the industry.
So far, ECA has organised the following workshops:
- 2018: 'Socio' Membership Structure (Split)
- 2017: Club History & Museums (Manchester), Legal (Marseille), Youth (Munich), Women's Club Football (Florence)
- 2016: Women's Football (Barcelona), CSR & Sustainability (Turin)
- 2015: Governance (Warsaw), Youth Football (Manchester)
- 2014: Club Structure & Organisation (Frankfurt)
- 2013: Sponsorship & Brand Building (Barcelona)
- 2012: Legal Affairs (Munich), Youth Academies (London)
- 2011: New Media (Munich), Fan Relations (Barcelona)
ECA Chairman Andrea Agnelli calls for review of the International Match Calendar at World Football Summit
On 24 September, ECA Chairman Andrea Agnelli addressed executives from across the football industry on the fut......
ECA supports the European Week of Sport
ECA is proud to once again be an official partner of the European Week of Sport for the fourth year running. T......