In order to allow ECA Member Clubs to exchange views and ideas on specific topics of interest, ECA regularly organises Workshops with the participation of club experts and external specialists. These Workshops are organised exclusively for ECA Member Clubs.
The aim of these Workshops goes beyond exchanging thoughts and know-how, to gather opinions and information on common interests, formulate common goals and try to anticipate future trends and developments.
So far, ECA has organised the following workshops:
- 2018: 'Socio' Membership Structure (Split)
- 2017: Club History & Museums (Manchester), Legal (Marseille), Youth (Munich), Women's Club Football (Florence)
- 2016: Women's Football (Barcelona), CSR & Sustainability (Turin)
- 2015: Governance (Warsaw), Youth Football (Manchester)
- 2014: Club Structure & Organisation (Frankfurt)
- 2013: Sponsorship & Brand Building (Barcelona)
- 2012: Legal Affairs (Munich), Youth Academies (London)
- 2011: New Media (Munich), Fan Relations (Barcelona)
ECA CMP Session on Club Operations
Participants of the ECA Club Management Programme (CMP) gathered in Vienna on 15-16 January for a session dedi......
ECA CMP participants to gather in Vienna
The next session of the ECA Club Management Programme (CMP) is set to take place in Vienna on 15-16 January 20......