In order to allow ECA Member Clubs to exchange views and ideas on specific topics of interest, ECA regularly organises Workshops with the participation of club experts and external specialists. These Workshops are organised exclusively for ECA Member Clubs.
The aim of these Workshops goes beyond exchanging thoughts and know-how, to gather opinions and information on common interests, formulate common goals and try to anticipate future trends and developments.
So far, ECA has organised the following workshops:
- 2019: HR & Organisational Development (Milan)
- 2018: 'Socio' Membership Structure (Split)
- 2017: Club History & Museums (Manchester), Legal (Marseille), Youth (Munich), Women's Club Football (Florence)
- 2016: Women's Football (Barcelona), CSR & Sustainability (Turin)
- 2015: Governance (Warsaw), Youth Football (Manchester)
- 2014: Club Structure & Organisation (Frankfurt)
- 2013: Sponsorship & Brand Building (Barcelona)
- 2012: Legal Affairs (Munich), Youth Academies (London)
- 2011: New Media (Munich), Fan Relations (Barcelona)
Andrea Agnelli reelected ECA Chairman following constitution of new Executive Board
On 9 and 10 September 2019, representatives from 169 ECA Member Clubs gathered in Geneva for the 23rd ECA Gene......
Categories:ECA Media Release
ECA publishes Annual Report 2018/19
ECA is pleased to present its Annual Report for the 2018/19 season....