ECA Workshop on CSR & Sustainability hosted by Juventus in Turin
In order to allow ECA Member Clubs to exchange views and ideas on specific topics of interest, ECA regularly organises Workshops with the participation of club experts and external specialists. These Workshops are organised exclusively for ECA Member Clubs and take place at least once per season.
The aim of these Workshops is not limited to exchanging thoughts and know-how, but also to gather opinions and information on common interests, formulate common goals and try to anticipate future developments. All participants are always invited to share their experiences and ideas relating to the relevant topic in an extensive Q&A Session following the expert presentations. So far, ECA organised ten different workshops on the following topics:
- New Media (Munich, March 2011)
- Fan Relations (Barcelona, October 2011)
- Legal Affairs (Munich, May 2012)
- Youth Academies (London, October 2012)
- Sponsorship & Brand Buidling (Barcelona, April 2013)
- Club Structure & Organisation (Frankfurt, May 2014)
- Domestic Governance (Warsaw, May 2015)
- Youth Football (Manchester, November 2015)
- Women's Club Football (Barcelona, March 2016)
- CSR & Sustainability (Turin, May 2016)
All Workshops held so far have proven to be great success, underlining the need for club representatives to share thoughts, ideas and best practice with their fellow ECA Member Clubs.